Thanksgiving Oreo Turkey Truffles
Source: from SnakeWorks.com
Your guest will gobble up these decadent chocolate cookie balls in an instant!. Just MIX, DIP and REFRIGERATE.
Prep: 30 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes | Makes: 48
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. milk chocolate-flavored candy wafers, melted
- 16 oz. candy corn
- 3 Tbsp. mini candy button eyes
- 2 Tbsp. yellow small round candies
- 1 tube (0.75 oz.) red decorating icing
MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
DIP balls, 1 at a time, in melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble turkeys as shown in photo.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.