Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Platter Crudite
Source: from LindsayAnnBakes.com
Serve up the perfect appetizer. Look at this creatively designed platter made of delicious fresh vegetables and ranch dip!
Ready in 15 minutes | Serves: 10
- ranch dressing or veggie dip
- white mushrooms
- 2 peppercorns or black beans
- romaine lettuce
- red and yellow bell peppers
- baby carrots (or orange bell peppers)
- To start, place some lettuce at the top of your plate and start slicing up your “feathers”.
- Select the largest white mushroom cap for the head and stick 2 peppercorns in for the eyes. The beak and gobble, wings and legs are all yellow and red bell peppers.
- Place a row of broccoli, followed by yellow bell pepper “feathers” on top of the plate
- Follow with a row of baby carrots, then layer a row of sliced mushrooms in the empty space below the dip bowl and put wings and legs in place.
- Fill the bowl up with ranch dressing or veggie dip.
- Lastly, place the head at the top of the bowl.